Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summertime!

High school is over. Completely. I don't need to go back ever. That's not to say I won't, but any visits to high school in future will be just that. Visits. Hooray!

Goals I Achieved in High School
  • Had films (which I created) shown in assembly
  • Won the Cosmo Music Award (Grade Twelve musical achievement award, basically)
  • Got a role in several school shows, including the musical
  • Won more music awards, with at least an honourable mention each year
  • Passed Grade Twelve French
  • Sang a solo in choir
  • Played at Talent Night
  • Played in an assembly
Goals I Didn't Achieve in High School
  • There's just one. You don't get to find out what it was.
I am now done High School. I graduate this coming Thursday. Hooray!

2 comments:

Luke Anthony said...

Hmmm. Considering you did have a girlfriend for a little while, though I'm not sure how officially, that can't be it...

Ben said...

having a girlfriend isn't the same as other things...if that makes any sense