Friday, January 02, 2009

2009

Yesterday I jumped into Lake Ontario. I would like to think it was to save someone's life, but it was mostly because Maddy and Denise were doing it, so I felt I had to do it too. No-one was drowning, anyway.
It's fairly likely that anyone reading this has no idea what I'm talking about.
You can check this website out --> http://www.polarbeardip.ca/

Well, it's now 2009, so that gives us three years and about 355 days (give or take) left to live, according to the Mayans. For those of you who haven't heard, the Mayans predicted that the world would end on December 21, 2012. I'm not too nervous, myself. A lot of people predicted that the world would end in the year 2000, and nothing happened. We didn't even get the Y2K virus, whatever that was supposed to be.

New Year's Resolutions:
To be the guy who narrates audio books.
To win some kind of award.
To work in an ice cream parlor.
To travel to a country that nobody knows about.

Not all of my resolutions have to be accomplished by the end of the year. I think they're more like life goals.

3 comments:

Madeleine said...

if i have any extra cash, i am going to get my motorcycle license

Madeleine said...

ps. thats approx, 750 days left to live isn't it??

Anonymous said...

Why do you want to work in an icecream parlor? Do you even have parlors over in giant city-land? The best icecream parlours are over here in MPM-ville. One of them being Scooperman's. Oh. Beat that, Sam. :)

~Omi-na