Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Blog the Eighty-Second

What, didn't you read the other ones? See what you miss when you don't read my blog for several months.
Alright, I'm sorry, I haven't updated my blog for ages. My bad. I've had a lot on my hands recently. I was in the school play (it's over. I can't face it. I... [weeps openly and rends garment]), I did some other awesome stuff (alright, I lied. When you're in drama, you have no life. So no time for other awesome stuff), and... that's about it.
So anyway... Back to blogging...
[looks around]
Well, nothing seems to have changed...
I'll write another blog soon. I promise.






he's lying...

2 comments:

Ben said...

nothing seems to have changed?
what were you expecting?

Jonathan said...

Nice to have you back on board, Sam! I must confess that I've been neglecting my blog too, though...

-Jonathan