Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Blog the Third

To explain: Last August, my mum got an email from one of the teachers she works with telling her that an old student from her school had become a famous singer, and was filming a music video at the school (South Fletcher's Secondary School). The email also said that this former student wanted students of the school to be extras in the music video. Though I was not a student, I still got to go. Anyway, I only got to be in one scene, and I was in a crowd, so I wanted to do something that I could look at later and tell people "That's me. Definitely. No doubt about it". I came up with and idea...


This is a frame from Keisha Chante's music video "Been Gone". Click on the picture to see a larger version of it.
You can see my hand near the centre. In order to make it easier to see, I have made an image beside it that I've tweaked a bit to show exactly what gesture I am making. No, I'm not that bad. Keep reading.



This one is slightly easier to see. My hand is on the left side, and once again you can see me doing the Vulcan salute from star trek.

Now, you might think I'm a bit of a nerd to ruin a music video in such a way, but I definitely had a reason for revenge. I waited six hours in a crowded room to do this, and I didn't even get paid.
Actually, the contract said I would get two dollars. Maybe I can sue...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.